Thursday, May 24, 2007

A response from the Minister of Heritage's office

Readers of this blog will have seen that I sent a letter to Ms. Bev Oda, Minister of Heritage, concerning the recent changes to the CBC Radio Two evening schedule. I neglected to mention in that blog entry that I e-mailed my letter to Ms. Oda's office on May 17 and sent the same letter by Canada Post on May 22.

I received a response today from Ms. Oda's office that acknowledges my e-mail and states "Please be assured that your correspondence will be given every consideration." We'll have to wait and see if Ms. Oda's office follows up with a more detailed response, but I applaud their efforts so far. It is only common courtesy to acknowledge receipt of an e-mail or letter from the public and I'm glad to see Ms. Oda's office realizes this!

No comments: